So the Leibster award is a way to ‘discover other blogs’ and as I am new to blogging I thought it would be fun to take part. I was kindly nominated by blogger Becki, check out her blog people.
These are the rules:
You must link back to the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Becki’s Questions ♥
1; What is one thing you love about yourself? I feel a bit awkward answering thiss..hmmm I like that my hair is healthy & shiny. Also I’m glad I don’t have big feet. (random I know) haha.
2; Are you a cat person or a dog person? Definitely a dog person. I’m not a fan of cats at all. Kittens are cute but that’s about it. I love most types of dogs. I have a German Shepard and a Jack Russel. There are pictures of them in my first blog post ‘Just For Fun’
3; What’s your favourite genre of TV/movies? I don’t watch too much TV tbh. I only really watch soaps like Home & Away and Coronation street the odd time. With movies I like an oul chick flick, Comedies are fun too.
4; What sort of blogs do you like to follow? I’m into blogs that are about fashion, beauty, lifestyle photography & food.
5; What is your dream job/career? Well I wanted to be a Spanish teacher but now I haven’t a clue. I’d love to go on tour for a while with a dancing show. That would be fun.
6; What is one country/city you would love to visit? I’d love to visit Australia some day. I’m sure it would be amazing!
7; If you had to eat just one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian all the way! I obsessed with pizza & pasta. I love eating in Italian restaurants. My all time fave type of food.
8; What is your guilty pleasure?! My guilty pleasure is listening to old Irish traditional/country music. I know, cringe. I just love it.
9; Who is your celebrity crush? Dan Osborne from TOWIE, So beauts!
10; Do you have any hobbies other than blogging? I’m an Irish dancer, and I also play Gaelic football. (I try anyways)
11; What’s your favourite makeup/cosmetics brand? I love L’Oreal Paris and Rimmel if I were to choose from pharmacy/drugstore brands. They are both so reliable and affordable. Then I love MAC if I was going to spend more. I have so many Mac products that I love.
Eleven Random Facts about Me♥
My favourite perfume is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle
Favourite jellies to buy are Haribo Tangfastics
- I love being a twin
- I work in a shoe shop.
- I like to wear fake eyelashes every day, (natural ones)
- I prefer radio to television
- I’ve only started watching Gossip Girl and I love it.
- I don’t like strawberries but love everything strawberry flavour. (makes no sense I know)
- Mayo is my favourite place in Ireland.
- I take way to many photos
- I love shopping too much!
So that’s it, all done. As I am new I don’t have much followers as of yet, I’ve nominated four blogs I like.
- Your favourite Hobbies?
- Who is your favourite actor/actress?
- Do you have any favourite YouTube bloggers?
- What’s your favourite time of year?
- What kind of blogs are you most interested in?
- What is your favourite song out at the moment.
- Who is your favourite designer?
- What are your favourite shops to shop in?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you could only buy one thing all year what would you buy?
- What is your favourite chocolate?
Enjoy ladies, I look forward to reading your post for the Leibster Awards.
Thanks again to BeckInABlog for nominating me. That was fun. I hope you all got to know me a little bit better.